- DIY box fan air filters – Corsi-Rosenthal boxAlso known as a Corsi-Rosenthal box, this DIY method of building your own air filter with MERV13 furnace filters and a box fan are an easy and cost-effective way to help clear indoor air from airborne virus particles, wildfire smoke, pollen, dust, and more! If you can seal a box, you can build one… Read More »DIY box fan air filters – Corsi-Rosenthal box
- Corsi/Rosenthal Box FAQAnswers to the most frequently asked questions regarding the DIY box fan air filter solution, also known as the Corsi-Rosenthal box.
- Portable Air Cleaner (HEPA filter) buying guideBuying guides by Air Quality expert Marwa Zaatari (includes room size, noise level and cost) the California Air Resources Board (CARB), Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) and a DIY option with a box fan and MERV13 filters!
- MasksResources, links to buy, video review, tools for better fit, how to test for a good seal, and more!
- Kids’ MasksHow to find protective masks and respirators for children. Kids’ disposable and reusable options available. Check out the video review testing various brands!
- Lunch safetyKids can wear the most protective masks to school, but when it comes to lunch time, and the masks come off, how do you keep kids safe? #EatOutside and more recommendations.
- VentilationSARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes Covid-19, can float in the air like smoke. Aerosolized particles can linger in poorly ventilated indoor spaces, spreading farther than 6 feet from its source. We need to think about controlling the source of the virus indoors, about ventilation (mixing more outdoor air with indoor air), and about air filtration and… Read More »Ventilation
- Expert forum: #DeltaSchoolsAirborneA comprehensive crash course in COVID school safety! Session 1: How is COVID-19 transmitted and how can we protect kids, teachers, staff, families? Dr. Kimberly Prather, Dr. Denise Dewald, Dr. Linsey Marr, Dr. Richard Corsi, David Elfstrom, Dr. Dustin Poppendieck, Jim Rosenthal, Dr. Robert “Chip” T. Schooley, Dr. Howard Taras, Ian Ricksecker
- SchoolsCOVID safety in schools: A growing collection of resources.
- Dr Alex Huffman’s airborne aerosols spreadsheetDr Alex Huffman’s Resource page (google sheet) on COVID transmission & prevention (focus: airborne aerosols) now: ☑️790+ media articles ☑️340+ science papers ☑️videos; infographics; webinars; threads; tools ☑️scientists & more
- How to improve masking behaviorby Noelle Tankard MPhil Human Evolutionary Studies, University of Cambridge. BA Archaeology & Anthropology, University of Bristol. Tips for improving masking behavior, and understanding some potential barriers and solutions.
Epic COVID safety thread by aerosol expert Dr. Kimberly Prather
Follow this advice and you’ll be in good shape! Thread includes vaccines, airborne spread, masks, fit, ventilation, co2 monitoring, air filters, wastewater testing, rapid testing, and more!